My professional experience of over 25 years in nursing and nursing education, along with my years of experience as a legal nurse consultant, medical adjudicator and medical file reviewer gives me the ability to meet your companies medical record reviewing and medical-legal needs. Services provided assists attorneys, law firms and insurance agencies with:
- review of all types of medical documentation for legal proceeding or to determine health insurance eligibility or appeals
- medical record chronologies analysis, interpretation and assessment of documentation
- comprehensive written reports upon completion, as required for court proceedings and to determine eligibility for medical insurance, disability claims and/or appeals
- medical documentation review for research, audits or quality assurance
- acting as an expert witness for legal proceeding, should a case go to trial
- secure storage of all medical documentation and guaranteed confidential shredding upon completion of work or as instructed
Wendy Peters Legal Nursing Consulting & Medical File Review Services provides long and short term contract services to save your company time and money.